Learn more about Dr. Gregory Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Friedman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Friedman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Children's Hospital of Alabama
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory K Friedman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Friedman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.