A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Friess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Friess, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friess graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Friess has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friess accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Friess practice?
Dr. Gregory Friess practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Mineral Wells, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Mineral Wells Internists and Mineral Wells Oncologists.