A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Friess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Friess, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friess graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Friess has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G Friess DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Friess practice?
- Dr. Gregory Friess has 13 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Friess practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Mineral Wells, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Mineral Wells Internists and Mineral Wells Oncologists.