Dr. Gregory Fryer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Fryer?

Scary

Posted on March 17th, 2017

I felt extremely unsafe with him in the room. He is so weird and act s like he knows NOTHING about what's going on. Had to ask his assistant which instrument to use. He treated staff very poorly in front of me. He was EXTREMELY rough to the point I'm scared to go back to see a family doctor. I'd rather just be sick.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on March 15th, 2017

I have had 0 problems with Dr Fryer. I do not know what is wrong with everyone else here, but I have had no problems whatsoever. He went out of his way to help me. He did not try to change my medicine. he told me that my care was in my hand which is true. No problems at all.

Wow

Posted on March 24th, 2016

Absolutely the worst dr I have ever been to!!! I agree with these comments he was awful and also took me off medication cold turkey! He acted horrible toward me and did treat his staff with no respect just as he did me absolutely awful!!! Wish I could give him no stars he is not worthy

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Skin color has nothing to do about this! He has been extremely helpful with my wife and myself. Dr. Fryer has always has the best interest and his staff will bend over backwards to accommodate you. Highly recommend him.

The worst

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Where do I begin...first off after many visits he got me mixed up with another patient and talked to me about medicines I didn't even take, the wait time was not long at all but not worth it he seems like a amateur not to mention he stopped my medicine I've been take for years cold turkey. Obviously he knows best though. And like the other reviews very strange acting, skin color was a problem for me also I won't be going back they also want to refer you to other doctors that are 1 hour away! Really.....don't make the mistake of giving him the time of day I feel bad for the staff.

Quack

Posted on September 1st, 2015

He is a absolute quack. Very unorganized and strange acting, I felt unsafe every time I went there. No wonder he never has any patients when I go there. The dr office is very small only two exam rooms you would think because it's so small it would be different. I always got extremely nervous when talking to him and I also notice how the treat people of there skin color....not impressed and won't ever go back.

Posted on March 1st, 2017