Dr. Gregory Fryer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 23rd, 2016
Wow
Absolutely the worst dr I have ever been to!!! I agree with these comments he was awful and also took me off medication cold turkey! He acted horrible toward me and did treat his staff with no respect just as he did me absolutely awful!!! Wish I could give him no stars he is not worthy

March 16th, 2016
Skin color has nothing to do about this! He has been extremely helpful with my wife and myself. Dr. Fryer has always has the best interest and his staff will bend over backwards to accommodate you. Highly recommend him.

February 17th, 2016
The worst
Where do I begin...first off after many visits he got me mixed up with another patient and talked to me about medicines I didn't even take, the wait time was not long at all but not worth it he seems like a amateur not to mention he stopped my medicine I've been take for years cold turkey. Obviously he knows best though. And like the other reviews very strange acting, skin color was a problem for me also I won't be going back they also want to refer you to other doctors that are 1 hour away! Really.....don't make the mistake of giving him the time of day I feel bad for the staff.

August 31st, 2015
Quack
He is a absolute quack. Very unorganized and strange acting, I felt unsafe every time I went there. No wonder he never has any patients when I go there. The dr office is very small only two exam rooms you would think because it's so small it would be different. I always got extremely nervous when talking to him and I also notice how the treat people of there skin color....not impressed and won't ever go back.