A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Frykman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Frykman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frykman
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frykman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frykman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Frykman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kent Frykman MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Frykman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Frykman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Frykman practices Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Oncologists.