A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Frykman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Frykman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Frykman graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Frykman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Kent Frykman MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Frykman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Frykman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Frykman practices Medical Oncology near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Oncologists.