A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Fung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Fung is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fung
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Fung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fung graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Fung has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Chinese Hospital
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Fung MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Fung practice?
- Dr. Gregory Fung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Fung practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Gastroenterologists.