A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Funk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funk
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Funk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Funk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Funk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Funk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Funk has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Funk practices Family Medicine near Gulf Shores, AL.
See Gulf Shores Primary Care Doctors.