A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Funk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Funk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Funk
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Funk Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Funk graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Funk has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Funk DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Funk practice?
- Dr. Gregory Funk has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Funk practices Family Medicine near Gulf Shores, AL.
See Gulf Shores Family Physicians.