Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vaughan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaughan
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaughan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vaughan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gawayne Vaughan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vaughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vaughan practices Family Medicine near Auburn, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redding, CA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.