A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Vaughan, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Vaughan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gawayne Vaughan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Vaughan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Vaughan practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.