Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Vaughan
Dr. Gregory Vaughan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn, CA, with other offices in Auburn, CA and Redding, CA. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vaughan is affiliated with Shasta Regional Medical Center and Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital. Dr. Vaughan has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Vaughan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gregory Vaughan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn, CA.
Dr. Susan Shapiro
Family Medicine, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Auburn, CA 0.05 mi41
Dr. Michael Montgomery
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Auburn, CA 0.06 mi41
Dr. Gerry Lee
Auburn, CA 0.06 mi39