Dr. Gregory West Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory West?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 23rd, 2012

Dr West is an excellant physician. He spent a lot of time explaining my condition in a way that was easy to understand, and my surgery was a complete success that has helped me to get back to doing the things I want to do.I never felt rushed when dealing with him, and even though I might have to wait to see him, it is definitly worth it.My one and only complaint would be the lack of communication from his assistant...difficult to get in touch with, and never returns phone calls.

June 14th, 2011

Dr. West never spent more than a few minutes with me each appointment. I had to get subsequent visits scheduled becuase he never answered my questions or explained my course of care. When he did order a diagnosict test (MRI, ect) he told me the office staff and nurse would schedule it for me and I would ask the nurse when I should hear back from them, she would always tell me 2 days and they would never call me back. One time I called and called and only got their voicemail and they never once returned a call. It took over a month for the office staff to to their job so I could get the diagonsict test the Dr. ordered! It's a good thing this was a bone issue and not a heart issue because with response time like that I could have been dead by the time they returned my calls and set up the appointments.

May 12th, 2011

Great Doctor, needs better communicatorsDisturbing

Do not wait for a phone call from this office. You will never get one! I had to schedule appointments just to talk to someone about what to do next. I was told I would hear back in 2 days, and it's been 2 weeks. I have called only two times since and have had to leave messages with the nurse. The Dr. I'm sure is unaware that his assistant in dropping the ball...a lot, and I'm sure he would appreciate knowing. I will be going elsewhere. What a shame and an awful waste of time and money.

March 13th, 2017