A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gaborek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gaborek, Vascular Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaborek graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaborek has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gaborek DO is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gaborek practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gaborek has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gaborek practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Clinton Township Surgeons.