Vascular Surgery

37400 Garfield Rd
Suite 120
CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI 48036
(855) 847-0521
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  caring Dr.  |  show details
by April on Sep 16th, 2014

Dr. Gaborek, made me feel comfortable from the moment he walked in. He was Friendly and he makes sure you are informed and you understand what's going on. I didn't feel rushed, he answered all my questions.

Aug 5th, 2014

There is a reason this guy has the nickname "the butcher" beware, young, cocky and inexperienced.

|  Compassionate Surgeon  |  show details
by D. Nicke on Jan 25th, 2014

Dr. Gaborek performed emergency surgery for my bowel blockage/illeus on New Years' Eve day about a year ago. He was very compassionate, warm and thorough. He explained everything, he came to see me in the my hospital room several times after the surgery to make sure everything was going well. I would highly recommend him!

Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Gaborek is a wonderful doctor. He has a terrific bedside manner and is kind, professional and caring. I always felt he gave me his total attention, and never felt rushed while in his office. I cannot say enough good things about him and would recommend him to anyone.

|  you cant get better  |  show details
by Happy patient on Apr 25th, 2009

Dr. G is by far the best surgeon ive been to. I would surely recommend him to family and friends, trusting him as a professional to do the right thing, always!

Oct 17th, 2008

very aggresive in new medical procedures. Excellent in working with vericous veins.