A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gallant, Elbow, Hand, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, and Wrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallant, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Hand Injuries
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallant graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gallant has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory G. Gallant MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Gallant practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gallant has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gallant practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Sports Medicine near Chalfont, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Chalfont Surgeons and Chalfont Orthopedic Surgeons.