Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gallick, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallick
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallick graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gallick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gallick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gallick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Union, NJ.
See Union Orthopedic Surgeons.