A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gallick, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallick graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gallick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gallick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gallick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gallick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Union, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Union Surgeons.