Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gallick, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallick
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallick graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gallick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gallick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gallick practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gallick has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gallick practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Union, NJ.
See Union Surgeons.