Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gallousis, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallousis
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallousis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallousis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallousis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallousis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Gallousis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Gallousis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gallousis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gallousis practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.