Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gallousis, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallousis
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gallousis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallousis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallousis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gallousis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Gallousis MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Gallousis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gallousis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gallousis practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeburg, NY and New York, NY.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.