A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gallousis, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Glaucoma, and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallousis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gallousis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gallousis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gallousis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Gallousis practice?
Dr. Gregory Gallousis practices Ophthalmology near Stamford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Orangeburg, NY and New York, NY.
See Stamford Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Gallousis, Dr. Greg Gallousis, Dr. Gregorio Gallousis