Dr. Gregory Ganzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Ganzer?

Posted on September 26th, 2016

My doctor make me an appointment to see the doctor and I have been there three times and I don't even know what he looks like. I don't even think he was in the building. I have never seen the same the same person twice and they mostly answer questions they want to answer and ignore the rest. I am not even confident they know what they are doing. As for drug refills, funny, they never call them into the pharmacy so you go through calling again and again. As for doing a through check of skin spots....NOT.

Posted on January 25th, 2016

Dr Ganzer was timely and informative. I was nervous about having a biopsy done, he came in and explained every step of what was going to occur. There was no surprises with my appointment. Very good doctor glad my friend referred me to him.

Posted on January 20th, 2016

Nothing but a top notch Dermatologist supported by his outstanding staff. Dr Ganzer was ver clear in his diagnosis and he listens and explains what procedure needs to be done and he is there for his patients. He is very professional, knowledgeable in what he does. I highly recommend.

Posted on January 15th, 2016

I was very impressed with Dr. Ganzer and his entire staff. Everyone in the office was kind and considerate and worked together in an efficient manner to give me excellent care.

I know bad care when I see it.

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I am an RN and I had one of the most negative experiences at a doctor's office. Dr. Ganzer stood in the doorway to talk to me. He did not look at my face under a magnifier. He quickly made a slice on the side of my nose to remove the lesion that I was concerned about. He missed it. He was in and out in less than 3 minutes.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He books many, many people in a 15 minute time span. Patients must stand or even sit on the floor in the hall for hours. He has the bed side manor of a troll. His staff are just as cold as he is and act like 7th grade "mean girls". A visit to this guy is something you will always regret.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

He is a fine, detail, on the spot Doctor

Time wasted

Posted on September 14th, 2014

As I read the other reviews, I cannot believe an average wait time of 19 minutes. I went for appointments 5 or 6 times, the minimum wait, waiting room and exam room, was more than 30 minutes. Usually the wait was about an hour, once an hour and 30 minutes. After all of this wait time, he would spend 5 to 10 minutes with, without feeling badly about my wait. His bedside manner was very cool, showing little interest in me. He showed much more interest in his staff and students. If you have time on your hands, go see him. If not, go to another doctor!!

Posted on June 24th, 2013

I made an appointment for a yearly examination of the countless moles, birthmarks, and freckles that cover my body. I literally have hundreds. I've been to several dermatologists before but needed to find a new one because of an insurance change. All others have done full body exams to ensure that none of the marks were concerning or needed removed. At my appointment I was informed that they do not do full body exams and that's would need to pick just a few for him to examine. I had at least a dozen that are of concern to me but he only examined three! He removed two for testing. If two of the three were concerning enough to remove shouldn't be have checked everything? I was rushed out so fast that within 8 minutes of him entering the room I was already out in my car. It seems like the only good reviews he gets are from those who need continuous care and not those trying to do preventative care. Guess we don't provide enough money for him.

Great Diagnosis!

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Wonderful staff that really made me feel comfortable. Dr.Ganzer got right to the point & took care of diagnosing an annoying Skin irritation that had been bothering me for weeks.

great staff i love the lady up front at the desk shes amazing and very caring

Posted on August 27th, 2012

They made sure every single question I had was answered, and are always available if I think of any more questions I want answered. Their staff is the most friendly, welcoming staff I've ever dealt with. They are so warm and professional, and make the whole experience that much better. I was very satisfied with my visit. They were helpful and I left feeling encouraged even with my low self-esteem problem :)

Brilliant Doc that really knows his stuff! Very helpful & made great suggestions for me to prevent future problems with my skin.

Posted on July 14th, 2012