A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Garvin is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Garvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Lloyd Garvin DO is a male Pediatrician, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Garvin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Garvin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Garvin practices Pediatrics near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Pediatricians.