A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Geba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Geba, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Contact Dermatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Geba graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Peter Geba MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Geba practice?
- Dr. Gregory Geba has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Geba practices Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Pulmonary Disease near Glen Spey, NY.
See Glen Spey Allergists, Glen Spey Internists, and Glen Spey Pulmonologists.