A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Geba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geba
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Geba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Geba, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geba graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Peter Geba MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Geba practice?
- Dr. Gregory Geba has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Geba practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Glen Spey, NY.
See Glen Spey Internists, Glen Spey Allergists, and Glen Spey Pulmonologists.