A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Geba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geba
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Geba, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bronchial Hyperreactivity
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geba graduated from Universidad De Navarra, Pamplona.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Peter Geba MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Geba practice?
- Dr. Gregory Geba has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Geba practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, and Allergy & Immunology near Glen Spey, NY.
See Glen Spey Internists, Glen Spey Allergists, and Glen Spey Pulmonologists.