A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gebauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gebauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebauer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebauer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gebauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Gebauer MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Gebauer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gebauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gebauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.