A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gebauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gebauer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gebauer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gebauer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gebauer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gebauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- Peace River Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Paul Gebauer MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Gebauer practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gebauer has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gebauer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Charlotte, FL.
See Port Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.