Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Geise
Dr. Gregory Geise, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waconia, MN, with another office in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Geise is affiliated with Royal C. Johnson Veterans Memorial Medical Center, Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center and Ridgeview Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Geise has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Geise is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waconia, MN.
Dr. Kevin White
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Waconia, MN 0.01 mi23
Dr. Ioana Oltean
Internal Medicine, Residency
Waconia, MN 0.01 mi1
Dr. Barrett Larson II
Waconia, MN 0.01 mi9