Dr. Gregory Genova MD Patient Reviews

4.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 31st, 2014
He spends whatever time is necessary to get the complete information of what my health issues are at the moment. I have never felt pressured to jam questions in quickly, nor have I felt pressured to have him be finished with me because others are waiting. His office runs quietly and smoothly. No office partners - but shares calls with several others. A physician neighbor of mine recommended Dr. Genova when I was looking. Since I've been a patient of his I've learned that many doctors are patient of his, too (always a good sign!).

June 30th, 2010
Dr Genova is an outstanding Dr. He is always on time and he takes as much time with me as I need. He will talk with you until he can get to the root of what you need. Every time I have called after hours, he has called back within 10 minutes and he is the one who always seems to call me back. (I just called him a little while ago, which is why I am on here because it made me think of it!)I had gone to a dentist and has some work done and was in sever pain after a week.. the dentist could not figure out what was wrong. I went to Dr Genova and he diagnosed me immediately. He is a really nice guy too.. easy to talk to. I highly recommend him!

March 19th, 2010
Best Dr. I have !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doctor Genova is the most caring Doctor I have. He spends time and never makes me fell rushed. He answers all of my questions and makes sure I understand what he tells me. His office staff has always been very respectful and helpful. I am a long term patient of Dr.Genova and my only worry is that he will retire before I die.

July 27th, 2009
I am very happy with Dr. Genova, but not his office people
I am long long time patient of Dr. Genova. I like him very much and am satisfied with him. However his office people have not been as good as they could have been for the past several years. Is it really good practice for his staff or assistant to ask why you are seeing another doctor for an aliment? I have been repeatedly asked that. Dr. Genova, himself, at times had sent to the doctor that the office person asked why I was going to that doctor instead of seeing Dr. Genova for the issue. I would then have to explain that Dr. Genova himself sent to the doctor. Other times I went to a doctor that covered a medical issue, or medical field that Dr. Genova did not cover. But again, his office people questioned me why. One time the specialist I was seeing called Dr. Genova's office to speak to him about getting my medical records and some information, Dr. Genova's office person asked the specialist I was seeing, why I was seeing them for the issue. Even though the office person knew Dr. Genova did not work in the field of medicine that I needed a doctor in. I feel his office staff and assistants step out of line and ask things or even do things that are not ethical for them to be doing. Again, as I said, I like Dr. Genova and have been going to him for a long time, but I do not care for the way his office staff handle things.

May 24th, 2016