A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Georgiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Georgiadis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Georgiadis, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiadis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Georgiadis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Georgiadis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Georgiadis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Georgiadis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.