A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Georgiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Georgiadis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georgiadis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Georgiadis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Georgiadis, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiadis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Georgiadis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Georgiadis FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Georgiadis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Georgiadis has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Georgiadis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.