A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Georgiadis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Georgiadis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Georgiadis, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Multiple Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Georgiadis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Georgiadis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Georgiadis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Georgiadis practice?
Dr. Gregory Georgiadis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Orthopedic Surgeons.