Dr. Gregory Gerboth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gerboth?

May 18th, 2016

Dr Gerboth is one of the kindest, most thorough doctor I have met. He is a caring physician who takes the time to treat you and to explain what is going on. He takes a personal interest in you as a patient. I highly recommend him.

April 21st, 2010

Very frustrating experience...

After a hazardous materials inhalation I took my husband to see Dr. Gerboth. It has to rate as one of the most frustrating experiences I have ever had with a doctor. He told us that the chest x-ray and lung function tests that my husband had were "unremarkable" - even though the reports for both show that there is diminished lung capacity and lung function (about 50-60% of normal). He only examined him long enough to quickly listen to his lungs, he even sat and watched (uncaringly in my opinion) as my husband began having difficulty breathing and almost lost consciousness. He very rarely made eye contact with us, opting instead to look out the window behind us. His responses to our questions sounded like a poorly rehearsed speech - including the "um's". At the end of the visit I felt like I was twisting his arm to get him to write a note to give my husband 2 more days off from work.I would never recommend him to anyone even though he was recommended as a good pulmonary doctor to us.

October 19th, 2009

He's a ife saver

Dr. Gerboth is reliable and very caring. I can always count on him when my mother is having respiratory problems.

August 15th, 2009

Dr. Gerboth doesn't care. When I come in, he doesn't even examine me. He'll answer a question, and then is gone. If there was another pulmonary doctor in town, I would go there. Takes a week in order to get Rx filled.

June 1st, 2016