A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Germino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Germino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease (Autosomal Dominant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Germino graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory George Germino MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Germino practice?
- Dr. Gregory Germino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Germino practices Internal Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists.