A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gill, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Howard Young Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Gill MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Gill practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gill practices Family Medicine near Merrill, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Wausau, WI.
See Merrill Family Physicians.