Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ginsberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ginsberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 43 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Barrett Esophagus
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colorectal Cancer
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (Fetoscopy)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Esophageal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ginsberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ginsberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Ginsberg practice?
Dr. Gregory Ginsberg practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.