A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gochnour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gochnour is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gochnour, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gochnour graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Gochnour has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
- McKayDee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory L Gochnour MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory L. Gochnour practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gochnour has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gochnour practices Family Medicine near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Primary Care Doctors.