A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Goings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Goings is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Goings, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Goings graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Goings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
- Lima Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Steven Goings MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Goings practice?
- Dr. Gregory Goings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Goings practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lima, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, OH and Dayton, OH.
See Lima Surgeons.