Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Goings
Dr. Gregory Goings, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Clinton, OH, with other offices in Three Rivers, MI and Lima, OH (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Goings is affiliated with Three Rivers Area Hospital, Houston Medical Center and Perry Hospital and Mercy Medical Center of Springfield. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Goings has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Gregory Goings is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Clinton, OH.
Dr. Gary Kresge
Port Clinton, OH 0.32 mi41
Dr. Timothy Lynch
Sandusky, OH 12.26 mi17
Dr. Ismail Oshogwemoh
Orthopedic Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Sandusky, OH 12.26 mi