A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Golladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Golladay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golladay
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Golladay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Golladay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golladay graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golladay has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Metropolitan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Golladay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Golladay practice?
- Dr. Gregory Golladay has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Golladay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.