A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Golladay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Golladay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golladay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Golladay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Golladay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Golladay graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Golladay has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Golladay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Golladay practice?
- Dr. Gregory Golladay has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Golladay practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Surgeons.