Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by James D. Felton on Nov 6th, 2015

Have been seeing Dr. G. for over 8 years. Excellent listener, well connected to network of specialists, professional, and gives you his full attention. Has been a great experience for me!

The Best Doctor in Warrenton and Virignia! show details The Best Doctor in Warrenton and Virignia!
by Ellen Dee Brown on Sep 2nd, 2015

Dr Golub treated my husband during his ALS fight for life. He not only took wonderful loving care, he treated us as a family. He has and continues to keep me physically and emotional healthy and he cares for me as a person. He takes the time to know you , your family and really is the perfect family doctor.

by Darlene on Nov 25th, 2013

Truly a wonderful Dr. He is caring and concerned about his patients. Our family has been seeing him for almost 10 years and will continue to go to him for many years to come.

medicare book shows accepting new patients but he refuses show details medicare book shows accepting new patients but he refuses
Feb 28th, 2012

It is very disappointing that Drs. get registered with Medicare but I called they said we are not accepting.

Wish I could give more than four stars show details Wish I could give more than four stars
by Emily Y. on May 9th, 2010

I would recommend Dr. Golub to anyone who wants someone who looks them in the eye when you're speaking. He uses every resource available and looks back into your history when he's making a decision. I've never felt rushed and sometimes felt I took more of his time than I needed. He's been very good to me and has taken my needs more seriously than I have at times. No stone left unturned even when I thought we were done. I would like to add he has called me from his home with test results so I wouldn't have to wait until the next day and didn't have someone else do it. Finally, he's just a nice guy.