Dr. Gregory Goodwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Goodwin?

November 28th, 2012

My 9 yr old son saw Dr Goodwin for a second opinion. The appointment started right on time. Dr Goodwin made an effort to connect with my son to make him more comfortable and at ease. Very pleased with the appointment and will continue to have him as my sons Doctor.

September 15th, 2012

no rapport with children and inadequate followup

Dr. Goodwin seems like an academic forced to see patients once in awhile. He was dismissive, non-communicative and seemed surprised when we requested lab tests that were routine for our child's condition. It took several telephone calls on our behalf to obtain follow up information. He also had no apparent ability to create rapport with a child.

September 24th, 2011

There was no other office personnel. There was no other medical professional in the room as he tried to exam my young daughter. (I was in the room) He was insensitive and inappropriate, not having a johnny available and demanding my daughter just undress.

October 21st, 2017