Dr. Gregory Gordon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gordon?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gordon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 9th, 2015

Don't waste your time at this practice

I have been with this practice for 6 years now and have no excuse why I haven't left yet. Their staff has always been rude. I have stuck with them this long because most of the drs. are caring and nice, but I've come to realize they are fairly clueless. Appointments are scheduled for every little thing, including issues like sleeplessness for which they can do nothing to help you. They simply take your money and then tell you to get melatonin OTC. Thanks, I already tried that. Complete waste of time to ask them any questions that are the slightest bit unusual. The last time I took my son in, the nurse took his temp which was a 99.4 and didn't tell me what it was. My son had to say, "Mom, I have a 99.4". When I asked the nurse if it was a 99, she ignored me as if I wasn't speaking. Had to repeat myself 3 times to get a response from her. Very very rude. I've finally had it, I'm going to find another practice.

February 11th, 2014

Dr. Gordon has been our pediatrician for 9 years. I am a mother of 4 so we have our fair share of doctor visits each year. Dr. Gordon is a very well rounded physician. His personality makes it easy to talk openly about my children and concerns that I may have. He has a wonderful bed side manner, which makes each appointment easy on my kids. He always takes his time and never makes me feel rushed. He's also very timely when returning phone calls. Dr. Gordon has further distinguished himself in my mind by demonstrating his empathy toward my large family based on his own experiences as a father of 8. This has and will continue to give me a heightened level of comfort. He truly is the best pediatrician around!!

August 14th, 2012

great care and doctor

my children feel comfortable with Dr. Gordon. When my children were very illDr. Gordon and his team gave excellent care. The best....We are so grateful to him for our healthy children. He is always one step a heard for future care

January 11th, 2017