A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gottschlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gottschlich, Allergist & Immunologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottschlich
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottschlich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gottschlich, FAAAAI, FACAAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottschlich graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottschlich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Mark Gottschlich FAAAAI, FACAAI, and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Gottschlich practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gottschlich has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gregory Gottschlich practices Internal Medicine, Allergy & Immunology, and Allergy & Immunology near Blue Ash, OH.