A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gould is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gould has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gould DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gould practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gould has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gould practices Internal Medicine near Rochester Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bruce Twp, MI.