A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Graves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Graves is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graves
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Graves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Graves, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Graves graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Graves has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Ut Southwestern Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Keith Graves MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Graves practice?
- Dr. Gregory Graves has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Graves practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.