A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Graziano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graziano
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graziano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Graziano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graziano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Graziano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Graziano practice?
- Dr. Gregory Graziano has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Graziano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.