A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Graziano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Graziano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graziano
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graziano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Graziano, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Genetic Skin Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Graziano graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graziano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory P Graziano MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory P. Graziano practice?
- Dr. Gregory Graziano has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Graziano practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.