Dr. Gregory Greaney MD Patient Reviews

3.4

September 15th, 2016
Patient
Doctor Greaney is very personable and sincere. We were very comfortable asking questions and receiving answers we could understand. Never felt rushed when Doctor was present.

January 27th, 2016
Worst Surgeon Ever, Unprofessional, both hernia surgeries failed!
Dr, Greaney operated on naval and abdominal hernias. He failed at both. My abdominal hernia had to be redone by another surgeon and I am still on pain from the botched naval hernia repair. When confronted with his errors he walked out of the exam room shouting for another surgeon. Steer clear of this doctor.

January 15th, 2014
Worst experience with a medical office ever
In scheudling my surgery for hemorrhoids, the surgery scheduler had the wrong type of surgery scheduled. Then, as the day approached, I needed to reschedule due to having a bad infectious cold. The surgery scheduler promptly set up a date for today. I called her two days ago to confirm that she had received my paperwork and we were all set for today, and she confirmed that over the phone. When I got to the surgery center today, they had no record of my surgery scheduled, and had no room to accomodate me for today. The scheduler had forgotten to finalize the schedule. Both my wife and I took a day off from work just for this purpose, and we live more than an hour away from this surgery center, not to mention the fact that I was up early this morning giving myself the required enemas for the surgery and had not eaten since 6 pm the night before. In addition, the Sansum clinic that Dr. Greaney is a part of tried to bill be for $196 that was not allowed by my insurance, which I had to spend half an hour on the phone with my insurance to get corrected. This is the worst experience I have ever had with an administrative staff of a medical office, and everyone involved should be reprimanded. Dr. Greaney is a wonderful doctor and deserves better administrative support.

October 2nd, 2012
polite doc
went in with pain, surgery could be done the next day if it was up to him. Went in the following friday, and I was takin in on time and so far so good :)

May 6th, 2012
Outstanding care
As a surgeon myself, I felt very comfortable under Dr. Greaney's care and I feel that he did an outstanding job with my surgery.