A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Greenbaum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Greenbaum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Greenbaum MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. Gregory Greenbaum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Greenbaum practices Emergency Medicine near Red Bluff, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Laguna Beach, CA.
See Red Bluff Emergency Physicians.