Dr. Gregory Greenbaum Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Greenbaum?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 23rd, 2017

Rachel Applebaum

Dr. Greenbaum is so unprofessional and inappropriate with patients that I can't believe he still has a job and a license. He was inappropriate with my mentally handicapped daughter. I feel that he wasn't physically inappropriate with her when I stepped out of the room. If I could prove this, I would go after his job. Beware if you are unlucky enough to get him in the ER. Go somewhere else and save yourself the upset!

August 22nd, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever experienced.

This guy should never be allowed to care for patients. I wouldn't let him take care of my dog. Very Arrogant!

July 20th, 2017

Very Arrogant & Poor Medical Judgement

This physician was condescending. He didn't listen to the patient or family. He clearly had a poor relationship with his co-workers. I overheard the other physicians remarking that Dr. Greenbaum always thinks he's right, referring to himself as 99-as in 99% right. The other doctor was the one who really helped my husband. He would have gotten incompetent medical care if only provided by Dr. Greenbaum. I would never let him care for anyone I love.

July 15th, 2017

Rude Physician: Very poor social skills.

My autistic son has a greater capacity to make a human connection than this physician. He was abrupt, condescending and actually referred to himself as being 99% right all the time. You could tell that his co-workers, other valuable and compassionate clinicians disliked working with him. I don't understand why the hospital tolerates such treatment to their patients.

July 17th, 2014

Dr Greenbaum was professional and very thorough. He wasted no time ordering appropriate tests and accurately diagnosing my problem. I would definately trust Dr Greenbaum again with my medical issues and recommend him to others. We are fortunate to have Dr Greenbaum practicing in our community.

September 15th, 2017