Dr. Gregory Greenwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Greenwood?

January 18th, 2015

My favorite dr.

Dr greenwood is an amazing dr it doesn't matter how bad I feel when I see him he always has me smiling and if he can be there if I'm having something stressful done in the hospital he makes it so much easier for me and talks me through it :)

December 18th, 2014

The best!

Dr Greenwood is a stellar example of what a doctor should be. He's thorough, professional and has a very caring demeanor. He also takes time to answer any questions or concerns. He is the BEST!

October 28th, 2013

patient

Dr. Greenwood is a wonderful doctor. He's well educated and has superb knowledge in the field of nephrology. Since the first day he became my doctor 5 years ago, I have always been completely satisfied with the care he provides to me. He helped alleviate all my fears and encouraged me to go forward with my kidney transplant. Since my transplant my quality of life is almost like it was prior to renal failure. I have so much trust in him. He's a very kind and compassionate doctor. I would recommend Dr. Todd Greenwood to anyone who had renal insufficiency or failure. You will be cared for by one of the very best Nephrologist North Carolina.

September 1st, 2013

my favorite dr

Dr greenwood it totally awesome he takes time to really listen and figure out what is going on and what needs to be done. When I'm in the hospital he always puts a smile on my face and makes being in the hospital less stressful. I would recommend him to anybody that needs a nephrologist.

January 23rd, 2013

A doctor that really cares and listens

Dr. Greenwood is an example of the way healthcare should be. He is very compassionate and caring and takes the time to really listen. I sincerely wish more doctors had his demeanor and professionalism.

August 11th, 2010

Best Nephrologist

I met Dr. Greenwood in 2005. My brother had to go on dialysis and Dr. Greenwood is his doc in WS. I also see him for Polycystic Kidney Disease but am not in renal failure at this time. He is very consistent on his findings due to your health. I would reccomend him to anyone that is having a kidney issue.

March 24th, 2009

Diabetic Treatment of the kidneys.

He took all the medications I was perscibe and added and ommitted what need to help me feel so much better. I would refer anyone needing his services...fix

March 20th, 2017