A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Grose, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Grose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- American Urologic Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Stephen Grose MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Grose practice?
- Dr. Gregory Grose has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Grose practices Urology near Plymouth, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Plymouth Urologists.