A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Grose is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Grose, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Grose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
- St Vincent Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S Grose MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Grose practice?
- Dr. Gregory Grose has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Grose practices Urology near Sheboygan, WI.
See Sheboygan Urologists.