A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Grose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Grose, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Grose graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Grose has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan