Overall Review

4.7

October 15th, 2015
Successful Emergency
I had a cervix biopsy with another gynecologist, who made me extremely big cuts and I I was bleeding excessively. So I came to Mercy Hospital and he made me an immediate surgery to fix those cuts. I'm very thankful with him. He's friendly and he made me feel relaxed and calm. I highly recommend him!!! He's very knowledgeable in his field

January 8th, 2015
Muy buen doctor el mejor

November 26th, 2014
Great doctor , terrible assistant
Doctor Guell is great! He is very patient and he answers every question you have. He is very calm. However, his assistant ,Monica , is terrible! She never answers The phone neither the voice messages. It is a pity that such a great doctor does not have a team that supports him. I am going to switch doctors because of this. I have been waiting for blood tests resulta for a month! They do not return calls!

September 16th, 2014
The worst assistant
If you are not pregnant you'll be waiting for a long time for treatment. I have endometriosis and is very common that i have a lot of pain. It's my third time and the last that i have to wait for a soon appointment. Monica his assistant never answer the voicemails. I had to go to ER for my treatment.

June 19th, 2014
Excellent
I have to say, I never never take the time to write reviews online but this Dr. really deserves a note for all of you who are looking for a great Dr. Today I had my first visit with Dr. Guell. My husband, my mom and I were very impressed. Eventhough I have a big history with previous pregnancies, he was able to understand my case in just minutes. He seems very knowledgeable. He took the necessary time to explain appropriate treatment and his point of view in detail.

September 12th, 2013
Great Doctor
Although I got my prenatal care from a different doctor. Dr Gregory A Guell, is the one who delivered my DD. He was very comforting and even has a since of humor. This is the first male Dr my husband has been comfortable with. I wish I could keep him as my Dr but his office doesn't take medicade at the moment. My hospital stay was great Dr Gregory A Guell, is wonderful DR .A few of the nurse were good.

February 20th, 2013
The Sweetest and Most Intelligent Doctor
I met Dr. Guell this afternoon and had my first visit with him, he was so patient, he let me ask him a million questions and was sweet. You can tell he genuinely cares about his patients. I really like him.

April 1st, 2012
Best Dr in Miami!!
Dr Guell is the best!! I'm not sure why there is a negative comment about his nurse Monica. At least they call you with results. All my previous dr made me call 1-2 weeks later for results. He is the best MD in town and his staff is great!

January 25th, 2012
The best gyno I've ever had!
Dr. Guell is the best docotor I've had the pleasure of seeing in the 10 years I've been going to the gynocologist. He is incredibly friendly and nice and is always willing to listen to my questions and provide helpful answers. I have been his patient for three years now and have recommended him to co-workers and friends. The offices are clean and the nurses are very nice. A nice perk as well- the TVs with interactive programming in the exam rooms! Dr. Guell actually watched a video with me during my last visit and we laughed about the "too realistic" depiction of a placenta. It's a pleasure to have such a pleasant doctor when gyno visits can be nerve wracking for many women.

January 4th, 2012
Agree with previous opinion here...
he is a great, caring doctor. And yes, the person who wrote about Monica was correct, she takes ages to get back to you. Going there often over my pregnancy I came to expect that, which is just wrong-- I did wait at times 3 or more days to hear back from her on voice mails. Not really acceptable. But he is a very nice doctor.

November 9th, 2011
Love the doctor, not the assistant
The moment I met Dr. Guell, he put me at ease right away. My Papsmear was long overdue and I also wanted to ask for birth control options. He took his time to answer all my questions & made his explanations easy to understand.My Papsmear results weren't ready until a month later. I was anxious but I don't blame him for that. However, when Monica, his assistant (or nurse, i'm not sure) called me to talk about my abnormal results, she seemed like she was in a hurry, wouldn't return my calls after i left a voice message, and the staff kept reassuring me that "she'll call shortly". "Shortly" shouldn't be after 2-3 days. I'm a nurse too and I get it that everybody gets busy, but 3 days??? My PCP himself takes time to call me back the same day everytime I call, whether it was for an urgent matter or just for a simple question.I hate the idea of looking for another OB-Gyn just because I don't like the customer service from the staff. I really liked how Dr. Guell treated me but, if the staff continues to be like this, i might consider going to another doctor.

May 2nd, 2011
100 % recomendado!!
Excelente DR Mi segundo bebe nacio en Mercy hospital con dr Guell es el mejor ginecologo/OB de todo miami se los recomiendo 100%.