A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gullo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gullo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Adventist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gullo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gullo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gullo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gullo practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: West Linn, OR and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Gresham Anesthesiologists and Gresham Pain Management Doctors.