A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gullo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Gullo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullo graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gullo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gullo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 25 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans