Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
2020 8th Ave
Ste 200
West Linn, OR 97068
503-512-1212
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  WORST AND MOST RUDEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN  |  show details
by upset patient NO STAR IF I HAD MY WAY on Sep 23rd, 2013

This doctor is a quack!! I was seen there for 2 years . I had a failed surgery and numerous injections. Then after never failing a UA or doing anything wrong I was having problems with my mothers health and had to go back and forth to california a few times in 2 months I lost 1 week of pain meds <i never had before> And was told to go else where I was a Drug seeker and he would no longer see me. When I asked what I should do because by this point I am sick as a dog and in terrible pain they told me we dont know and dont care. If you choose to go here Please keep this in mind because this CAN happen to you.

|  Medical discrimination is a crime.  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

Dr. Gullo seemed very nice and intelligent. But I only met him once. After that, I was ushered off to his assistants. They discriminate against medical marijuana patients. This is a crime and a slap in the face to Oregon voters. Forcing a patient to choose between marijuana and pain medicine is completely unethical. And claiming that no studies have been done on opioids and marijuana used in conjunction, when studies HAVE been done is wrong. Also claiming that you are legally not allowed to prescribe pain meds to medical marijuana patients is totally dishonest because no such law exists, according to the Oregon Medical Board. If you are a medical marijuana patient who is on opioids and uses marijuana for breakthrough pain, go somewhere else. If you go here, you will be treated like a drug addict and stripped of your dignity.

|  Great Physician assistants and nice doctor  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Careing and compasionate Physician assistants. Not to sure on Dr. gullo himself Ive only seen him my first vist, but he was nice.

|  Only believe what u see  |  show details
by Madman H on May 15th, 2011

Dr Gullo. I have so much to say that it is impossible via cell. However were you thinking of the "oath" when you manhandled me and stripped me of my dignity, hollaring in my face in front of my wife? She was there to stop the "bullying" in YOUR office. You and I got along better then any doctor I ever knew. I know how things went wrong, with excellent explinations and I understand a "bit" of your mislead reaction however we were in a DR. Office not a bar. You 2 inspired me to bring attention to this as I never been so humiliated, begging for you to give me pills!!!! You need to stand up and make it right, at least try....

|  show details
Jan 31st, 2011

This is a money office. If you are looking for a caring Physician, don't look here. If you need a medicinal Dr. that's what you'll get. Just don't expect anything beside the basics. His procedures are painful, and uncaring. The only bright light here, is his assistant, he is a sweetheart.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2010

I have seen Dr Gullo for the past 2 years and think he is a wonderful doctor. I previously say another pain doctor in Gresham and am so thankful my PCP referred me to Dr Gullo. I'm surprised by the other comment becuase Dr Gullo and his physician assistant Briana have always been professional and caring. The receptionist is very friendly and I always feel welcome. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Dr Gullo and his staff.

|  Unfriendly and Long Wait time  |  show details
by Upset Patient on Jun 27th, 2010

I went to this clinic as a new patient and was not impressed at all. Dr. Gullo acted like he didn't have any time to hear what I had to say and would spend most of his time talking about his own personal life story while he was suppose to be diagnosing my pain problems. The worst part of it was that I had to wait 40 mins in the lobby to receive the poor care that I did. I will never go there again and have heard the same by many others

|  Dr. Gullo, Good pain specialist  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2009

I saw Dr. Gullo while he was working at Pain Relief Specialists Northwest. He is especially skilled at dealing with spine injuries and nerve injuries. He is able to do several types of injections, depending on what is needed. He did about two into my spine while I saw him. They really helped. He had a very clear understanding of the possible causes of my pain. Moreso, he was able to clearly show me through the use of pictures, MRI's, and models where my nerve problems were. His description of treatment modalities were very informative and easy to understand. I wish that he didn't leave, but it was probably great for his practice.

|  A great family oriented practice  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2008

I went as a patient and found that the atmosphere is really family oriented and there was no pre-judgements made. dr gullo and his staff did a wonderful job making me feel comfortable and welcome. now i have friends and relatives that go to his practice and they are all overly impressed with the quality of care.