Dr. Gregory Gullo MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management West Linn, OR

3.8

June 15th, 2016
Worst pain clinic in the portland area
This was the worst care I could imagine. They go through Drs very fast, never had medical assistant to help which left Dr. stressed, they would never change a medications unless they see you in person, but they never had enough openings so you would be left with out medication until they had an opening.

September 23rd, 2013
WORST AND MOST RUDEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN
This doctor is a quack!! I was seen there for 2 years . I had a failed surgery and numerous injections. Then after never failing a UA or doing anything wrong I was having problems with my mothers health and had to go back and forth to california a few times in 2 months I lost 1 week of pain meds <i never had before> And was told to go else where I was a Drug seeker and he would no longer see me. When I asked what I should do because by this point I am sick as a dog and in terrible pain they told me we dont know and dont care. If you choose to go here Please keep this in mind because this CAN happen to you.

February 6th, 2012
Great Physician assistants and nice doctor
Careing and compasionate Physician assistants. Not to sure on Dr. gullo himself Ive only seen him my first vist, but he was nice.

January 31st, 2011
This is a money office. If you are looking for a caring Physician, don't look here. If you need a medicinal Dr. that's what you'll get. Just don't expect anything beside the basics. His procedures are painful, and uncaring. The only bright light here, is his assistant, he is a sweetheart.

October 20th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
I have seen Dr Gullo for the past 2 years and think he is a wonderful doctor. I previously say another pain doctor in Gresham and am so thankful my PCP referred me to Dr Gullo. I'm surprised by the other comment becuase Dr Gullo and his physician assistant Briana have always been professional and caring. The receptionist is very friendly and I always feel welcome. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Dr Gullo and his staff.

June 27th, 2010
Unfriendly and Long Wait time
I went to this clinic as a new patient and was not impressed at all. Dr. Gullo acted like he didn't have any time to hear what I had to say and would spend most of his time talking about his own personal life story while he was suppose to be diagnosing my pain problems. The worst part of it was that I had to wait 40 mins in the lobby to receive the poor care that I did. I will never go there again and have heard the same by many others

December 30th, 2009
Dr. Gullo, Good pain specialist
I saw Dr. Gullo while he was working at Pain Relief Specialists Northwest. He is especially skilled at dealing with spine injuries and nerve injuries. He is able to do several types of injections, depending on what is needed. He did about two into my spine while I saw him. They really helped. He had a very clear understanding of the possible causes of my pain. Moreso, he was able to clearly show me through the use of pictures, MRI's, and models where my nerve problems were. His description of treatment modalities were very informative and easy to understand. I wish that he didn't leave, but it was probably great for his practice.

October 21st, 2008
A great family oriented practice
I went as a patient and found that the atmosphere is really family oriented and there was no pre-judgements made. dr gullo and his staff did a wonderful job making me feel comfortable and welcome. now i have friends and relatives that go to his practice and they are all overly impressed with the quality of care.