A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gullung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gullung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gullung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Surgical Decompression
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullung graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gullung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- St. Vincent’s East Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gullung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gullung practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gullung has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Gullung practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Surgeons and Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.