A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Gullung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Gullung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gullung
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Gullung Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthrodesis (Spinal Fusion)
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgical Decompression
Education & Awards
Dr. Gullung graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gullung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Medical Center
- St. Vincent’s East Hospital
- Outpatient Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gullung MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Gullung practice?
- Dr. Gregory Gullung has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Gullung practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pell City, AL and Flowood, MS.
See Birmingham Surgeons.