Dr. Gregory Gustafson MD Patient Reviews

June 21st, 2013
WELL INFORMED DOCTOR
Dr. Gustafson is an asset to his profession. He is caring, compassionate and understanding. He will go the extra mile for his patients, he is a dedicated doctor which you don't find anymore. He is old school and he can teach these young doctors a thing or two. He is very cooperative and understands the patients problem. He will try his hardest to figure out and help them in any way he can. He spends a lot of time with his patients and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone that needs his expertise. He has a lot of experience in his field of cardiology.

May 26th, 2009
My Experiece As Dr. Gustafson
Dr. Gustafson has done diagnostic angioplasty of my heart once and has put stints in one of my Arteries twice since 1994. My last angioplasty and stint was last Summer. He spent more than two hours cleaning the blockage in my artery and put two new stints to keep it open. I felt no pain during the procedure, my shortness of breath hs gone, and he gave me an education about artery blockage. He talked with me as he cleaned my artery, and once he even showed me a piece of the fat that he had taken out of my artery. He me while I was in the recovery room and showed me pictures of my artery before and after opening the blockage. I once talked to him about the medicine I was taking. He suggested a different medince which has lowered my cholesterol.Dr. Gistafspm has been pleasant every time he has seen me.Once when I was in the recovery room, a patient across the room from my bed needed a urinal and was calling a nurse to bring it to him. No nurse was around at that moment. Dr. Gustafson was passing through and heard the patient. He found a urinal, brought it to the patient and said to him with a smile,"Here it is. I am a full-service doctor." He and we the patients laughed.Dr. Gustafson has given me the best care. I thank him for it.