Dr. Gregory Gutgsell Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Gutgsell?

January 21st, 2017

I thought Greg was great. I got in quickly. He was friendly, professional and caring. I was surprised to get such a great Dr. at an Urgent Care Facility.

March 7th, 2013

Extremely Rude

This is one of the most uncaring, demeaning, rude doctors I have ever encountered. He acted like a jerk which I really wasn't in the mood for since I was sick. He was so incredibly demeaning and actually verbalized "I think you just want to be sick.." He cared nothing about listening to all of my symptoms or concerns. I honestly do not know why this man is a doctor...

January 9th, 2012

Find another doctor or after hours facility in Metairie, LA

Uncareing, rude, demeaning is my best discription of this person. Did not listen to allmy symptoms. Gave me the "Bum's Rush" because I was impacting his evening "happy hour". Totally unprofessional. At the urgent care faciity in Metairie, Louisiana make sure you call before you go -- if he is the doctor -- find another facility.

January 9th, 2012

Very Disappointing Emergency Care Experience

Rude, obnoxious, uncaring, non-professional. Extremely well managed and operated after hours facility in Metairie, LA. This doctor needs to be remov ...

May 28th, 2015