A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Guzley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Guzley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Guzley, MD, FACP is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guzley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guzley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Guzley practice?
Dr. Gregory Guzley practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX and New Braunfels, TX.
See San Antonio Internists, San Antonio Hematologists, and San Antonio Oncologists.