A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Guzley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Guzley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Guzley, FACP, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzley graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guzley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Guzley FACP and MD is a male Hematologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Guzley practice?
- Dr. Gregory Guzley has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Guzley practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Hematologists and San Antonio Oncologists.