A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Johnson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Johnson, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Los Robles Reg Med Ctr, Thousand Oaks, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Harold Johnson MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Johnson practices Gastroenterology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Gastroenterologists.