A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jones, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Jones MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jones practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Florence, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.