A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jones, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jones has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Community Hospital
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory H Jones MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Jones practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jones has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jones practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Florence, SC.
See Florence Surgeons.