Dr. Gregory Pierce Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Pierce?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 5th, 2016

My husband has been going there for over 2 years and I swear he's more addicted now than he ever was before. Instead of weaning him down like he's supposed to do he just keeps writing prescriptions as long as he keeps his appointments at $120 a shot, cash only for office visit. Not to mention that shady lab that he insists on sending all of his patients blood work to. Our insurance is capitated with Lab Corp but they insist on using their lab so they can charge whatever they want. When the insurance will only pay what they consider to be reasonable the lab tries to make you responsible for the balance. I would not be surprised if one day this office turns up on the 6:00 news for tax evasion or insurance fraud.

April 22nd, 2015

black market doctor

The parking lot is terrible. His office is located on the 3rd floor on top of an Auto Insurance place. What kind of doctor office is this?? When they want you to do physical therapy, they have the girls helping you and then they go to the next patient to have them go on a treadmill and the girl will totally forget about you. I truly believed that those girls are not certified. They make you wait and they don’t care if you have to be somewhere else at a certain times. They are just trying to make money off of you. If someone is paying cash and don’t have insurance, I suggest you to find another pain management. They will tell you to be there twice a week. The waiting room is terrible, after climbing 3 flights of stairs to go to a waiting room which they don’t have and they only have 5 chairs and people are sitting on the step because of no chair. Friday is the worse day because that when everyone go in to pick up their scripts and I would say there were about 20 peoples waiting to get the script. I went there for a month and wasn’t happy with them. Every time I see Dr. Pierce he would called himself Tarzan, he was lucky that my husband didn’t go with me when he would called himself Tarzan because he would beat the crap out of him. As you can see he is accepting new patient…. why? I believe it because people don’t like it there. I’m surprised his office is still there. Why can’t he find another place where there will be a bigger waiting room, etc,. It not a professional doctor office. It like a black market place where they will ripped you off. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go there unless they been kicked out of another pain management doctor and they just want their scripts. This is the place where you can get any kinds of scripts you want as long as you are paying the money for the visit. I’m so glad I don’t go there anymore. Good luck to the people that really need a professional doctor.

February 25th, 2015

Brady, I so understand some of your frustrations. Not sure how long you have been seeing Pierce, but I have for 2 years. I have lost my patients with the wait. I get the feeling that he does not respect that my time means something of value to me. When I have an appointment at 4:30 and I don't get out of there till 7:30, it is a travesty. Not to mention the price hike and the current "home work". I think it may be time to speak to my family doc to see if he can help. I would rather pay a $20 co-pay instead of $120. When it comes to the girl, she is interesting to deal with and tends to say a little too much. Either way, I wish you well in your recovery.

January 27th, 2015

Dr. P took a lot of time with me, he listened to me, and then he explained a lot about addiction (that I didn't know ) that made sense. Sometimes there is a wait bc he spends time with each patient. His program is to help us become more responsible and functioning people. He won't put up with people trying to play him. His job is to NOT keep you on suboxone but to help you, while on it and then we wean off. Like the guy in the other review. Bc you shouldn't want to be on it forever. I have been going there for a while, and yes has seen a lot of people , how many peoples names do you have to remember? I like the visits and I'm growing and learning a lot.

December 27th, 2014

I wasted so much money here.

First off their parking lot is horrible. I almost ripped my bumper off. But what I can directly blame them for: The Woman at the front window flirts with every single dude in there. She told me that the first two visits would be 150, then two weeks of 125. Now I can obviously back this up due to her in anger replying " why is everyone saying that". Um.... because you said it! Trying to take advantage of me by the Dr saying "he's got to come weekly for another month". She setup my appointment for 2 30 but that day it was snowing. My phone was dead and I did be responsible to call at 11am and ask if they could just call my Rx in as I was an hour away and the snow was coming down hard. She got angry with me as my phone was dead. And also said "hurry up and get here" rushing me! I arrived and I was the only patient there. Now as for the doc if he's having a bad day, he'll purposely lower your dose. Yelled at me for W eEd in my system but a monthly patient blaintley asked for someone to pick him up an eighth on the phone, the person didn't hear him and he yelled "Can YOU pick me up an eighth!!!" Anyways he could never remember who the heck I was. Literally he asked me how my Towing job was going, I don't tow for a living. He also ordered blood work for me, yet never followed up on it. And like I said on his bad days will reprimand you. Dude your not my father my Dr. All about the Money too.

September 7th, 2017