A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Rose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Rose, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rose graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Rose has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Hugh Rose MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory H. Rose practice?
- Dr. Gregory Rose has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Rose practices Diagnostic Radiology near Littleton, CO.
See Littleton Radiologists.